Democrats Strive for Third World Super-Party
Ann Coulter, Syndicated Op-Ed, July 18, 2012
Before taking the oath of office, Barack Obama vowed to fundamentally transform the United States. He has certainly done so. For example, Obama has:
– destroyed the job market;
– sent billions of taxpayer dollars to Wall Street, companies overseas, his campaign contributors and public sector unions;
– forced the passage of a wildly unpopular national health care law on a purely partisan vote;
– come out for gay marriage;
– refused to enforce laws on illegal immigration;
– eliminated the work requirement for welfare.
How can a country that elected Ronald Reagan have Obama tied in the polls with Mitt Romney?
The answer is: It’s not the same country.
Similarly, when two successful, attractive multimillionaire women in California can’t beat a geriatric leftist like Jerry Brown or an old prune like Barbara Boxer, that’s not the same state that elected Ronald Reagan twice, either.
The same process that has already destroyed California is working its way through the entire country.
While conservatives have been formulating carefully constructed arguments, liberals have been playing a long-term game to change the demographics of America to get an electorate more to their liking.
They will do incalculable damage to the nation and to individual citizens, but Democrats will have an unbeatable majority. Just like California, the United States is on its way to becoming a Third World, one-party state.