It is with pleasure that I announce the recent purchase (for an undisclosed amount) of Conservative Heritage Times, which I intend to use as my personal blog.
Current bloggers will retain their posting privileges (for the time being), but there will be a few changes to the site. The pictures at the top will be replaced by photos of Gandhi, MLK, Linda Chavez, Michael Steele, and hip-hop Republican Cleo E. Brown. There will also be a few philosophical changes to the site:
(1) Abortion now may only be criticized through the lens of racism (such as “abortion is racist”) or via an appeal to universal human rights.
(2) No criticism of immigration from the Third World, especially from India, will be allowed, but we may relish the downward trajectory of European Americans.
(3) No criticism of nation building or foreign interventionism will be permitted.
(4) All European fascists – such as Jean Raspail or the BNP – must be condemned.
(5) No criticism of free trade will be tolerated.
(6) The interests of the Third World should be put before those of the U.S.
That said, these changes will not affect the general tone of the site. I look forward to bringing this website toward a truer, purer conservatism. Now let’s blog!