The following video is popular, mocking metrosexuals for holding such high values, totally removed from a workable reality, that they cannot function in society:
And there’s indeed nothing morally upright about a prude. If served factory raised-meat, one should eat it out of politeness. Even a Buddhist monk would do so: The animal has already been killed. If entertained with a slightly immoral movie, it’s proper to respect the host rather than protest, and so forth. If providing for a family, it’s proper to kill an animal for its flesh, though many who eat meat I expect would more often accept eggs and milk if having to slay and butcher the beast himself.
So, the prude is to be mocked. However, too often conservatives are a force of reaction. If Liberals hold high values, we hold higher values! We are the Saints and Soldiers. Our values though are workable, because we’re part of a civilisation, not an ideology.
- I refuse to date nonwhite women, even if it’s common around me to date Jews (wrong religion), Asians, and Hispanics.
- I refuse to attend “Christian” churches that support mass immigration and question the veracity of the Bible.
- I refuse to tolerate schools that teach a godless evolution and the normalcy of perversity.
- I refuse to purchase meats, where I have a choice, reaped from abused animals and thus undermine Genesis 1:28.
- I refuse to accept abortion into my life even if I live under Leviathan.
- I refuse to tolerate genetic engineering that separates man from God’s Creation and in so doing strives to replace God with man.
- I refuse to accept total war as morally upright, and I condemn the nuclear bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
We’re the ones, roughly the entire far [real] right, who opposed the Iraq War and every war since Vietnam. We protest mass immigration and uphold order, obey rightful authorities. We champion the middle class, Warren and Francis‘s MARS, and condemn the banksters. And we tend to arise from outside the cosmopolitan, concrete jungles. We live closer to nature and closer to real community, the remnants of true civilisation. And we look to long-term sustainability, because we’re rooted to the land; We are not Citizens of the World.
The supposed tale of Ireland’s wolves is one I like: The wolves were only killed off by Cromwell’s England, not by the native Irish who might have viewed the wolves as a proper part of Ireland. So, the Irish were pious and environmental, the English progressives.
The Left senses a need for morality, but its soul is empty and dark. It seeks a way out with metrosexual values, but its impiety condemns it. Our foundation, however, is solid, so our path is clear.
If values such as opposing GE, opposing animal cruelty, and protecting the environment are perceived as “Left”, fine. We should still back the value and view the “Left” as simply more moderate, closer to the “true Right”. We are the Hammer, not the Anvil.