Although neoconservative Mike â€œAmnestyâ€ Huckabee is now pretending to be tough on immigration, this has not always been the case.Â In fact, Huckabee has been such an enablerÂ of the third-world invasion of theÂ U.S. that many critics have cited possible charges of treason against him.Â Not only has Huckabee sided with big business and the multicultural lobby, but he has all but declared war upon hard-working Americans.
Huckabeeâ€™s Record on Immigration:
- Supported subsidized tuition (i.e. in-state) for illegal aliens (at the expense of Americans)
- Opposed a bill that would have denied welfare to illegal aliens.Â
- Donated $10,000 and then $500,000 of taxpayersâ€™ money to the Mexican consulate in Little Rock.
- Supported policies giving American jobs to illegals.
- Favored giving amnesty to 12 million illegals
Furthermore, Huckabee supports the neocon war in