While discussing the matter of whom one is voting for, the air seams a bit stuffy. The rationale breaks down: voting Third Party is cool if slightly so 2004, not voting is a boring moral posture for the internet, voting Romney is gambling (for one’s eternal soul and all that); voting Obama is neocon spite.
I tend to lean that most of the major policy movements are already written and built into the system, and timing coupled with rationale being the only surprise which has always led to conservatives arguing about the last battle. That said, some other sorts of predictions:
1) If Romney wins, will there be urban “unrest”? If Obama wins will there be urban “unrest”?
2) If Obama wins, will Conservative Inc lead with the charge of voter fraud? Or will they favor blaming the Ron Paul wing and the Gary Johnson/Goode votes? Or will they blame the bete noir, socons?
3) If Obama wins, will the storyline from Conservative Inc and the MSM be that the American people like divided government so lets all move along.
4) If Romney loses, will they blame anti-Mormon feelings?
5) Easy one: will the debt ceiling be raised by a lame-duck Congress?
6) What will be unleashed by a lame duck Congress?