Posted under Uncategorized
I thought this article from the Vermont Commons the newspaper of the Vermont independence movement was an interesting one contrasting the different perspectives of the secession movements in the South and the one in Vermont but also their common goal.
Here are some articles for your consideration:
- Another good one from Vermont Commons on abolishing ursury in Vermont.
- J.J Jackson’s latest “Would You Bet Your Life?
- Chuck Baldwin’s latest: “Is the Day of the Great Leaders Past?”
- Dave Harsayni over at Reason wonders why liberals insist upon choice for abortion but in overall health care policy in “Freedom to Confuse”
- Want some scary reading? Take a gander at Seymour Hersh’s latest on the security of Pakistan’s nuclear weapons
- Blackwater’s bribes an what they by, even in the Obama Administration by Jeremy Scahill in The Guardian